Case study: An estate with 2 blocks of flats in Kent.
For Block Management in Bexleyheath, additional savings were made in block management fees, we also identified savings of £1900 year-on-year. These savings are used to build up a sinking fund.
The block management for this estate was carried out by a national block management company. The leaseholders did not feel they were receiving any real value from the service. They also said they felt frustrated by the impersonal nature of the service.
We carried out a free appraisal and identified the following benefits of moving agencies to BlocMan;
• Our Block Management fees are £500 less per year than they were currently paying.
• We could offer a saving of £150 on accounting fees.
• We noticed the quality of the cleaning of the internal parts was poor. Our regular cleaning contractorsprovide an improved service at a lower cost. £1200 was saved on maintenance contracts.
• The savings made by moving agents could be used to reduce the service charge or be invested into a sinking fund.
• We are a local Block Management company who can anticipate and respond more efficiently to leaseholders’ needs.
• We allocate the same local contractors to the each property so the leaseholders come to know and like our team of groundskeepers, cleaners, decorators, plumbers and builders.
• We visit our blocks regularly throughout the year to ensure the maintenance is kept up to date and to speak to our customers.
BlocMan bring a whole package of benefits. Contact us to see what we can do for you. Block Management specialists serving our customers in Tunbridge Wells, Maidstone, Hastings, Eastbourne, Brighton, Crawley and Bromley